- jean valjean walked up to a group of people and started lecturing them on the virtue of the nettle plant
- jean valjean goes to every funeral in town
- jean valjean makes corn dolls for babies
- jean valjean breaks into peoples houses to give them money
- these are a few things that this guy has done in the past two pages
- jean valjean lifted a whole cart off a dude and then PAID THAT DUDE $1000 FOR BEING RESCUED BY HIM
i think my nanowrimo project is gonna be to rewrite the novel i’ve already written. i like it but i think i need to change the perspective and maybe make it epistolary to make it more effective. so yeah.
*walks out of the movie theater and it’s still daytime* what the fuck
i think this could be useful for the people who is not totally sure about spend their money in this movie, it has their good and bad points, but generally is a great movie, so please, let’s show them that “An Hispanic story” can be as good as any other one, or even better!.